Monday, September 5, 2016

Partial Kitchen Update

There is still a ton of work to do in my kitchen but I have part of it done to share with you! 
 
This is before I got all reckless and rusted up in here.
 
I knew I wanted barnwood open shelving in this corner. I used industrial pipe pieces from Lowe's to build my wall brackets which look so cool.
 

Drum roll, please....
 
Isn't she pretty??? And here's a view of the whole area:
 
I refinished this awesome table and chair set in an extra chippy finish right before we moved in. I love having an eat in kitchen AND a formal dining room! 

 
Here are Some closeup photos of my shelf decor:

 
 
 
I am so happy with how it turned out! Best part is I must have done a decent job installing because this survived our large earthquake the other morning! Whew! 

Let me know what y'all think!

1 comment:

  1. What color did you use to paint both the walls in the kitchen and bathroom makeovers? Absolutely love both makeovers!

    ReplyDelete